My 3D Fish v1.2 APK - Apk Mina

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Friday, March 9, 2012

My 3D Fish v1.2 APK


If You like plant aquariums, then you'll love this wallpaper too !




My 3D Fish v1.2 play.google.com.my3dfishlivewallpaper
My 3D Fish - it's your virtual Fish, it's a live wallpaper, all in realtime in 3D. If You like plant aquariums or fish aquariums, then you'll love this wallpaper too :)
You may customize many options, and ON/OFF many elements.

NOW AVAILABLE :
  • five 3D Fish : 
    • Nemmo White (Clownfish)
    • Nemmo Black (Clownfish) 
    • Dorry (Blue-Yellow Tang)
    • French Angelfish
    • Majestic Angelfish
  • 4 Decors : Columns, Vase, Lost Ring, Root
  • 4 Aquatium bottoms : Sand, Pebbles, Water moss, Sand dunes
  • 3 Plants types : Water grass, Typha plants, Sea anemones
  • 2 Water types : Blue-White, Blue
  • Plankton moves in water, more 3D look
  •  The fishes are bigger (closer swims to you)
  • The fishes swimming more on screen and more quietly
Options:
  • Fish on/off
  • Decor on/off
  • Plants on/off
  • Water on/off
  • Caustic speed
  • Caustic shines
  • Plankton speed, Planktos size , on/off 
  • You may tap fish
  • Move screen in TOP-BOTTOM and LEFT-RIGHT
  • Tablets and phones are supported
Required Android O/S : 2.1+

Screenshots :





Download : 2.5Mb APK
My 3D Fish v1.2 APK Reviewed by Lucky on 7:31 AM Rating: 5 If You like plant aquariums, then you'll love this wallpaper too ! My 3D Fish v1.2 play.google.com.my3dfishlivewallpaper My 3D Fish - it...

No comments: